Tuesday, March 27, 2012

update on the bathroom remodeling!





There are so many things going on in my PC service right now. I only have 4 months left! I am trying to complete my projects and I'm helping out with a lot of trainings in the next few weeks. Some new projects I've started: working on a website for both the kindergartens, trying to get a computer at K2 so they can market their handicrafts, helping translate and get a public bathroom grant at the soccer field, and trying to design a reusable shopping bag to sell for a Sports Camp fundraiser.
The bathroom remodeling & sanitation project is almost finished- by the first week in April the construction should be complete and we'll have our final 2 parent health seminars! I've been meaning to send out postcards of the progress to all the donors, but the photo machine is broken at our local Kodak store(coincidentally, they've had me over a couple times to call the parts store in CA). Expect mailed updates soon though! In the meantime, here are some pictures of the progress!

7 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

    painting contractor & bathroom remodeling ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gave nice ideas here. I done a research on the issue and learn most peoples will agree with your blog. Certainly, these practices are unfair; but they say that most of their rules are only to apply to people who overdraw.

    Driveway Repair Atlanta & Concrete Contractor Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    Tree Services in portland & Snow Removal Services in Portland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

    Lawn Care Service‎ Independence MO & Kansas City MO Irrigation Installation Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

    Addison,IL Tree Removal Service & Tree Service Addison IL

    ReplyDelete