Monday, September 27, 2010

a cpl pics, a video...

Me and Gohar posing for the paparazzi (Nodar, haha).

I told you the kindergarten's toys weren't great! j/k, this is a decoration!
But if it was at my college back home, I would think this would be a conceptual piece made because of the contradiction of burdock and teddy bears.



Enker (on-kerr) (Friend) Gohar, and Enker Arrevik preparing the younger group's room at the Kindergarten... and yes, my name is Enker Nellie


The older kindergarteners' room... I would want to be in this group if I were a little kid! They have a new bathroom, a whole separate room for their naptime beds, a puppet stage, and a real stage!! If only they had running water and heat!


This is another video from the Bridge of Hope 5 year celebration that I talked about before. This one above was pretty hilarious but I think the effect is kind of dulled out through a lens and shaky hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment