Monday, June 28, 2010




Hey guys!
Above are pictures from my family trip yesterday to Garnik, where there is a very awesome old monastery-like church that was carved entirely from one stone on the side of a huge mountain. There was a little stream running through the church which we all washed our hands in. My sister explained it to me as "doctor water". haha. the language barrier is still somewhat limiting.
Although the church experience was amazing, I feel like I must wait and update you all with better information later!
Things have been CRAZY! I have been very busy. below are a couple of pictures of the sports/arts/cultural day map that I made... That happened this last Saturday. I'm running out now so all I can say that it was an absolute success!
- will edit this later tonight or tomorrow with more- :)


1 comment:

  1. I am getting such a thrill out of keeping up with you via this blog. The sense of vicarious adventure is fantastic. You look great! The photos make it all seem so much more real. You're right, you know, some of the backgrounds of the pics look like upstate NY. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete